Shut up, or … Gov Yusuf rebukes Kwankwaso

45

The frequent attacks” against Gov Abba Kabir Yusuf of Kano State by leader of Kwankwasiyya Movement, Sent Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso is begining to draw his anger saying his silence should not be misinterpreted as fear

Governor Yusuf said he would soon start ‘talking’ if pushed to the wall. He made the remarks while addressing party supporters during the official affirmation of Sulaiman Kawu Sumaila as the All Progressives Congress (APC) senatorial candidate for Kano South held in Rano on Monday,

It was the first time the governor was heard directly tackling the Kwankwasiyya leader in a direct confrontational tone since the duo parted ways earlier this year.

‎

‎He said, “For us, Kano peace is our priority, but if we are pushed to the wall, we will open our mouths and talk. Silence is not a sign of fear.

‎“To even keep quiet is an act of worship, not because we are afraid, not because we are kids. How could a 69-year-old call a 63-year-old a kid? It is just a personal respect that you are slightly elder than me.

‎

‎“However, if an old man does not respect himself and keeps quiet, the younger one will have what to say. So, we are pleading with them in the name of Almighty and His Messenger to keep their mouths shut. Else, you will hear a lot of revelations.”

His comment comes after Kwankwaso told Trust TV in an exclusive interview that Yusuf made a big mistake leaving Kwankwasiyya Movement.

The Nigeria Democratic Coalition (NDC) chieftain also boasted on how the movement made his former personal assistant a governor.

.

Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in /home/kunnenga/public_html/wp-content/themes/Newspaper/includes/wp_booster/td_block.php on line 1009

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here